Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Week 8 Online applications and the Maniototo

Thought Zoha writer pretty fab. Table much easier to edit than in Word. Added the image with ease but when I published the post it did not come across so I guess I did something wrong (managed to get it back but now have lost the table which was just my Christmas leave hours). Really like the idea of not having to send the document (or spreadsheet etc) back and forth if you want to work on multiple computers or with multiple user input.

But most of all can't wait for holiday (these hills won't have any snow when I go but will look Graeme Sydney brown!

This is my Christmas leave schedule. My son and I are winging our way to Otago - hooray!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've heard people having a few probs with zoho, but a bit of practice sorts things out